Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Best Christmas Music, New and Old

Hello all! I'd like to start by wishing you all a Merry Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas tomorrow. This year, not only am I celebrating Christmas with my family but I'm celebrating my success on this blog. I've reached over 500 views in just three months, not too shabby. And what's so thrilling is that my viewers are not just my friends and family but also people from all over the world. I have viewers in Russia and Germany and Turkey and Canada, a shoutout to all of you! Thanks for supporting me and my blog, I never thought it would be this successful :)

Now to conclude, I'm going to share with all of you some of my most favorite Christmas songs. I can't include them all because there are so many, but I hope you enjoy these select few.

Baby It's Cold Outside (Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone version) from the movie Elf


Baby It's Cold Outside (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss version) from Glee


All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey


Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) the Michael Bublé version



Carol of the Bells- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (I had to add in the synchronized lights video, it's so legit)


Let it Snow (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss version) from Glee (I just really love their tuxedos, haha!)


Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Cory Monteith and Mark Salling version) from Glee


And of course, we can't leave out Josh Groban's beautiful voice.
 Believe- Josh Groban from The Polar Express


Do They Know It's Christmas? (Glee Cast version) from Glee


Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley


Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney


Feliz Navidad- José Feliciano


Please Come Home For Christmas- The Eagles


Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Bruce Springsteen


Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee


Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives


The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole


Happy Christmas (War Is Over)- John Lennon


And of course, the most famous Christmas song of all time...
White Christmas- Bing Crosby


Okay, so that was more than a few songs. But if you can't tell, I REALLY love Christmas songs. So enjoy. And Merry Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment