Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well Hey There

Hello all you blog readers out there! Happy Sunday. You know, I really dislike Sundays. Don't get me wrong, I like the whole easy-going, relaxing day thing, but I hate the fact that because I have a life during the week, I'm forced to spend every Sunday doing homework from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. It's quite unfortunate. Anyway, since I'm already over the word count for this week, I'll just go ahead and share some songs from my favorite musicals with you for this post. :)



"For Good" from Wicked


"You Can't Stop the Beat" from Hairspray


"Seasons of Love" from Rent


"Goodnight My Someone" from The Music Man


"Honey, Honey" from Mamma Mia!


"The Phantom of the Opera" and "Music of the Knight" from Phantom of the Opera


Enjoy! Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment