Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Week of Blogging. Bittersweet?

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but yes, this is my last week of blogging. So like, after Sunday I will no longer be blogging each week. However, I hope to return to my blog every now and then just for fun. So don't stop reading, kiddos!

I'm sad about this--hopefully you are too. My blog has been an extreme part of my junior year, and most importantly it served as my venting tool when I had nothing else. It has also transformed me as a writer, because I was forced to write three times every week, which helped me grow both as a responsible person and a responsible writer. But most of all, I will miss feeling like a blogger, and being able to say "Hey, go check out my blog!" Yup.

But I'm also sort of glad that it's over. Being done with blogging sort of symbolizes the end of my junior year and the start of summer. I've been a blogger for nine months, and now it's time to take a break and start living life again, and not worry about documenting every minute of it.

So, I will be posting two or three more blogs, and then I will only post every now in then instead of weekly. I will miss it, and my awesome blog-readers, but it's all good :) Just wanted to take this time to say a quick goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment